Welcome to leafletdistributionteam.co.uk Website Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website (leafletdistributionteam.co.uk) and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bounded by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use or access this Website. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using the leafletdistributionteam.co.uk website. We recommend that you keep a printed copy of these Terms and Conditions for future references.
Copyright and Trademarks
1. Leaflet Distribution Team does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in and Product or the right to copy them. The copyright in leafletdistributionteam.co.uk and the content of all software, website is owned by or licensed to Leaflet Distribution Team, and is protected by copywriter laws and treaties around the world (unless otherwise specified) and may not be used, copied or altered without our permission. All right are reserved by Leaflet Distribution Team and its licencors.
4. We may change any aspect of leafletdistributionteam.co.uk at any time without letting you know. You agree to be bound by such updates and you agree to visit this page from time to time to check such changes.
5. These Terms and Conditions has been written in accordance with the Laws of England and in case of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms and Conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under English law.
The Conditions of Service
General1. The Client ensures the Company that it is entering into the Contract as principal and not as agent on behalf of any person, firm or company.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these conditions (“Conditions”) apply exclusively to each transaction (“Contract”) for the supply of services relating to Leaflet Distribution Team’s work (“Services”) by Leaflet Distribution Team (“the Company”) to a client (“the Client”)
Price1. Unless the Company agrees otherwise, the Client will pay in advance the Price, and it is their responsibility to ensure that the Company receives the funds before 2pm the day before the distribution date. If the payment has not been received in full, the distribution may automatically be stopped.
2. The price of the Services (“the Price”) is the Company’s quoted price. The Company is only bound by orders which it has accepted in writing. An accepted order can only be cancelled or varied with the Company’s consent. In most cases cancellations are subject to a £150 cancellation fee per shift.
3. The Client must supply promotional materials (“Promotional Material”) to enable the Company to proceed with the execution of the Contract. The Company has no liability for any loss or damage to Promotional Materials.
Guarantee1. The Company guarantees that it will use its reasonable endeavors to procure the doorstep delivery of the Client’s Promotional Material to addresses in the geographical locations agreed between the Parties (“Location”) by means of selecting personnel to perform such duties(“Personnel”).
2. The Company is unable to guarantee that all Promotional Material will be delivered or that all addresses within the Location will receive Promotional Material. This limit is set to take into account areas with more sparsely spread residencies, and adverse weather conditions. The Client expressly accepts this limitation of the Services offered on the basis of the extremely competitive nature of the Price and the limited warranty given in this Condition. The Client is paying for the services of our set distribution sized teams, and NOT the guaranteed delivery of the agreed number of leaflets.
3. The Company will strive to carry out distribution of marketing materials on the agreed Date but the Company reserves the right to vary both the time and date of delivery at its discretion within one week either side of the agreed distribution date. Without limitation to the foregoing the Company shall not be liable for any delays in distribution and/or non-distribution caused by circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
4. The Company warrants that it will use reasonable skill and care to select Personnel to deliver promotional material. All other warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. However the Client understands that sometimes mistakes will happen and the Company is not fully responsible or liable for the actions of each individual staff member. The Company endeavours to implement systems that reduce wastage of materials, however cannot guarantee that each member of staff will carry out a 100% perfect distribution.
Cancellation Leaflet Distribution Team believes that you will be delighted with your purchase, but there maybe occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. The Client can choose to cancel the Contract at any time.
Complaints Procedure Any complaints in respect of the distribution must be made in writing (either in the post or an email) and received within 7 days of the finish date of the distribution for the delivery in question. If we do not receive your complaint within 7 days, the company will not be able to undertake the right actions to investigate and deal solve the complaint. If this is the case, Leaflet Distribution Team will not be liable to the Client for any claim loss cost liability expense or demand as a result.
We’ve had incidents in the past where people have made unjustified complaints about distributions for unethical reasons and without the necessary information to conduct an investigation within the correct time frame, it is impossible for us to consider such claims as legitimate. We reserve the right to charge for work undertaken in investigating complaints which prove unjustified.
In Case Of Force Majeure The Company is not liable to the Client for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations under the Contract which is beyond its reasonable control including any difficulty obtaining suitable Personnel or difficulty procuring performance by Personnel of obligations they have undertaken. The Company will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible of any such occurrence.
Leaflet Distribution Team Affiliates Programs. Leaflet Distribution Team has selected some carefully vetted partners to work with around The UK. For the most part distributions outside Greater London are outsourced to these partner companies. As Leaflet Distribution Team is not in charge of monitoring these distributions we cannot be held responsible for the results and all Leaflet Distribution Team’s clients must follow the partner company’s complaints procedure.